IT and PC Disconnect and Reconnect
IT and PC Disconnect and Reconnect Services lessen the time and cost-effective
1. Movin’ Office to attend pre-move meetings to meet with your mover and I.T department to establish roles and timeframes.
2. Move Day – Arrives earlier to begin disconnecting, auditing and preparing devices for the Movin Office Team
3. Reconnect – Clean computers & phones. Reconnect, test all items and document.
4. Post Move Support and helpdesk service.
Our trained IT staff will document, disconnect, transport, reconnect and test your office technology. Including desktop computer and telephone equipment for basic connectivity. And also report the results to your IT staff and assist as required with resolving any outstanding issues, and that’s just our standard service.
We can audit, troubleshoot, disconnect and reconnect, resolve issues during the relocation process. This gives your IT department the peace of mind to focus on other tasks and services. Knowing they have entrusted Movin’ Office with their desktop, IT requirements, from standard users to dealer desks and trading floor layouts. Moreover, Movin Office has the team and resources along with the required experience to deliver your IT Relocation project on time, on budget and as risk-free as possible.
- Experienced Supervisor and Team Leaders
- IT engineers
- Fully documented process with an end to end reporting
- Asset tracking paperwork for each device
- Trained and unified team with the appropriate equipment
- Fast and Cost-efficient service
- Clear reporting and communication with your project team
- Completion of pre and post move support services
Desk Top Device and Staff Auditing
Relocating is the most common time that this is undertaken by an organization. There is the need to know exactly who is moving and what they have, as well as the service requirements at their new location. We work with your current data capture software or identify an appropriate solution to ensure you can use the data to the best of its ability. Furthermore, we ensure our team has the correct understanding of the audit requirements to make sure that the information captured during the audit is correct and usable.
Read more about Moving Computers and Sensitive Equipment