Movin Office Checklist and Handy Hints
Handy Hints In Moving Office
1. Address notification:
– Notify Australia Post for mail forwarding and change of address details, domain name page, advise staff, and clients. As well as suppliers, bankers, solicitors, other professional advisers, other offices and branches. Also, associated firms, Government departments, local authorities, business names registry, ASIC. You may even consider printing change of address cards for clients if required.
2. Communications and Internet:
– allow your self-plenty of time when organising this with your service providers
3. General Office:
– Consider stationary and printed material, communications, security, site access during and after hours.
4. Regular Deliveries:
– Includes filtered water, fruit and flowers, newsprint, plant hire, couriers, cleaning, waste disposal, and other such as services, signage, service and maintenance contracts, etc.
5. General Site Access:
– Staff education on entrance and exit processes, fire drill, Local fire regulations, means of escape, signs, fire officer’s consent, fire doors, sprinklers, firefighting equipment – provision, location, fire alarms, fire panel, fire certificate, insurance.
6. Fit out:
– Make sure all the service requirements in relation to power data and layout work for your new work environment, storage and floor loading requirements comply with building requirements.
7. Contracts and service agreements:
– Termination or transfer of existing telecommunications, office machines, services.
– Transfer and updating of policies, cover for existing premises until disposal, transit insurance for relocation.
– Facilities for excess items not required at new premises, offsite storage of archives and other assets/store.
Also, Download our Moving Office Checklist and Relocation Guides:
Adobe Acrobat Movin-Office-Relocation-Instructions.pdf
Microsoft Word Movin-Office-Relocation-Instructions.docx